Teresa de Grosbois (@TeresaDee) is an Influence expert sought by entrepreneurs and large corporations wanting to better understand how local word of mouth can suddenly turn epidemic, and she's the author of Mass Influence: The Habits of the Highly Influential.
The Cheat Sheet:
- Why is developing a knack for mass influence more important than just offering improvement to your own life?
- Learn the simple habits you can build to become someone who can easily create meaningful change and support others in doing the same.
- Discover how influencers think and the habits they follow, including the unspoken rule book they play by
- What are the top mistakes to avoid when dealing with influential people?
- Discover what you need to know to get past the gatekeepers in meeting influencers.
- And so much more...
Show notes at http://theartofcharm.com/podcast-episodes/teresa-de-grosbois-Mass-influence-episode-493/
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview