Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right. This week, Kimberly Seltzer joins Jordan and Jason to set your questions right and help you course correct.
Let's cut to it! In this episode:
- How can you trust a potential future partner when you've been cheated on in the past?
- A recap on the "smizing" exercise for those who think they have a resting face that looks unfriendly -- or perhaps too friendly.
- How do you overcome a crippling fear of texting?
- Are you a bad friend for giving good advice?
- Should it be a deal breaker when your partner is too insecure to let you have friends?
- How do you tell your hubby they're getting chubby without being offensive?
- Documentary of the Week: The Vietnam War
- Quick shoutouts to: Jayden Wilcox Bonar (who's eight years old and listens with his dad) and Jacob Larsen!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan's (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason's (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. Also be sure to check out Kim's (@SeltzerKimberly) new podcast: The Charisma Quotient!
Full show notes at https://theartofcharm.com/fmf137/
Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We'll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview