Welcome to Fan Mail Friday #49! No jibber-jabber, just a short show where we answer Art of Charm listener mail and give out mini-lessons for the weekend!
In this episode:
- Be careful of giving too much significance to someone you think of as a "significant other" -- especially if years have passed and you've only interacted online or by phone.
- A college enrollment counselor responds to a question last week regarding deportation and passes along what may prove to be important information about Optional Practical Training.
- Is it "once a cheater, always a cheater," or "once a snooper, always a snooper?" Therapy may provide the answers you seek.
- A mom responds to the listener who was wondering how to justify to his wife the benefits of coming to an AoC bootcamp.
- Your good friend confides in you that she was having an affair with someone who's married and has kids, but it's ended and she's devastated. What do you do?
- When most components of a relationship are ideal but one person grew up working hard for every penny and the other person never had to, how can you balance the dynamic?
- We can find some serious gold in the emotional buttons that trigger us. Find out what those triggers mean, how to find them, and what to do about them in Jordan's new video here!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
Show notes at http://theartofcharm.com/podcast-episodes/fan-mail-friday-49-do-it-for-the-children/
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview