Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right! In this episode:
- If high school and college didn't give you the best years of your life, it just means "the good old days" are probably still ahead.
- Are you lazy, disenchanted by a lack of challenges, or just afraid to fail?
- Have you considered the merits of self-deprecation?
- Criticism loses its potential for being constructive if it's not specific enough.
- Will your actions make the boat go faster?
- Relationships in the age of social media can be tricky, as we talked about in FMF 102. Did you know that Facebook has breakup tools?
- Jennie has a brilliant tip for people who are running late.
- Wasted potential is depressing.
- Quick shoutouts to Andrew Byrne and Jordan Laverty!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan's other show: The Forbes List, and Jason's other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
What's the art of mastering the nap? Check out the Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast here once you're done hitting the snooze button for the 17th time!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
Show notes at http://theartofcharm.com/fmf106/
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview