Robert H. Frank (@econnaturalist) is the Goldwin Smith Professor of Economics at Cornell University and author of Success and Luck: Good Fortune and the Myth of Meritocracy.
The Cheat Sheet:
- As we strive to achieve success, there are natural limits on how hard we can work and how smart we can be. There's no denying that luck plays a part in this achievement.
- Understand the role of luck, talent, and hard work in the overall formula.
- Discover why we tend to minimize the role of luck in our success.
- Find out how to maximize our luck in life by way of context outside of talent and work.
- Learn new ways to look at the luck factor and turn it to our advantage.
- And so much more...
Learn over 500 subjects (no tests or homework!) at The Great Courses Plus -- The Art of Charm listeners get one month free here!
Hate grocery shopping but you love to cook? Blue Apron delivers recipes and farm fresh ingredients to you. As an Art of Charm listener, you get your first two meals free here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
Show notes at https://theartofcharm.com/599/
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview