Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
Let's cut to it! In this episode:
- Sometimes a workplace bully is best defeated by the kind of precision and persistence usually reserved for military endeavors. After all, this is war.
- Speaking of the military, should you put in another eight years to get half-salary pension for the rest of your life, or get out now and use your GI Bill benefits for film school?
- How can you tone down your hyper-competitive nature and just have fun playing games instead of trying to dominate everyone who dares to oppose you?
- How can a leader control their stress levels to keep a positive and strong face for the people who look to them for guidance?
- Quick shoutouts to Clint, Brandon Clift, and -- last but not least -- Ronsley Vaz in Australia at the We Are Podcast event in Gold Coast. Jordan had a blast with you guys and can't wait to do it again next year (if he's invited back, of course)!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
Show notes at http://theartofcharm.com/podcast-episodes/fan-mail-friday-85-war-bullies-stress/
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview