Brian Fetherstonhaugh (@BrianOgilvy) is the CEO of digital marketing agency OgilvyOne Worldwide and author of The Long View: Career Strategies to Start Strong, Reach High, and Go Far.
The Cheat Sheet:
- Career math: calculations to help you appreciate the length of the career journey ahead and the strategies necessary to make it to the finish line.
- What percentage of your personal wealth do you think you'll accumulate after your 40th birthday? (The answer will probably surprise you.)
- Career fuel: what are you building today that you can carry for 40+ years?
- Career inventory: taking stock of the deep, longer term, transportable skills you've built over time.
- Do you succumb to temporal discounting -- choosing the present known over the future possible?
- And so much more...
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Don't like to shop for clothes? Let Five Four Club be your personal fashion stylist. Complete a short style quiz and receive a monthly curated package at your doorstep! Go to fivefourclub.com and use promo code CHARM at sign-up to get 50% off your first package!
If you want the most amazing shave possible, take it from us: use a fresh DSC Executive blade and Dr. Carver's Shave Butter -- two reasons to join Dollar Shave Club here today!
Show notes at http://theartofcharm.com/podcast-episodes/brian-fetherstonhaugh-the-long-view-episode-546/
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview