“Tell me about you” is the most basic and important question asked in an interview. Similarly “Who are you and what are you for me” to be answered honestly & perfectly by your website. Years of expertise, featuring in, uniqueness of you, why should they choose you and so should be conveyed in web pages
Many ecommerce Store owners miss to realize that as important the home pages, so are the product pages. Showcasing the products at the best in online stores is extremely crucial because this marks the beginning of making a purchase from you. How a product page that converts looks like? What are the features of product pages?
- Using H1 tag for the product title lets the search engine to index the product pages. Make sure to use it ideally.
- The power of visuals is more than the power of words/text. Alluring & convincing product images are very important because we try to do the best possible that’s at least close enough to match the physical shopping experience. Purchase decision is made here so make sure you make it positive!
- CTA button “Add to cart” should be as clear as possible, having the right font size, font colour, background, design and so!
- Every price detail to be mentioned transparently; product price, shipping price, tax prices and whatever more to be clarified.
- Showing product availability is necessary. Multichannel retailers should definitely mention the stock availability for every product channel.
- Make sure to show all the payment methods along with their own logos and relevant security seals, to gain customer trust.
- All the shipping methods to be detailed because every customer need is different and it requires we address each of them.
- Satisfying customers is challenging, so it’s necessary we are prepared to see them give back the purchased items. Make sure to detail the return policy; include days before which to be returned, refund mode, exchange options or whatsoever.
- Make sure to have unique product descriptions. Just imagine yourself as a product searcher; there are loads of vendors provisioning it; what else other than product description can make you stand apart? SEO benefits and SERPs are closely connected to the description.
- Every detail of the product, as in, size, colour variations, reviews, preserving method and whatsoever a customer expects, to be clarified
- Size guide and colour options to be shown as every brand is different in interpreting sizes and colours.
- Customer reviews, options to share the review, rating scale, adding the item to wish list add a lot of value.
- 360 degree view of products attract the customers more because they tend to give the physical shopping experience
- Product zooming option and product scan code are to be included. They give a confidence to the customer on the item chosen.
- Security seal gains customer trust; include it.
- Including number of views, likes, shares, sales, and followers creates a comfort in customers that they’re on similar lines as few others
- Social media sharing options, cross selling and up selling options are important. Make sure to include them
Streamlining the design process is very crucial for the estore websites, in order to receive the close to ideal ROI. While you have a great theoretical idea on the nuances, you require an expertise to utilize them at the best. Should you require pro assistance in facelift services for estores, ask us now.
The post Must have elements of a product page in online stores appeared first on Blog | QeRetail.
This post first appeared on Do Off-Page SEO Technics Help Increase Ecommcerce Store Sale?, please read the originial post: here