The richness of the Mobile apps is something that happens to be the best part of the technology in making information accessible. With the increasing number of mobile user, many companies are working to make their website mobile friendly and so developers are on hard schedule for providing mobile friendly resources.
As a part of uninterrupted information accessing facility, Google developed Progressive Web Apps and this anchors the convenient features of both the website, mobile applications. The experts suggest that this progressive app weakens the boundaries of website content and mobile application but at the same time explores the strength of the website.
The Progressive Web app makes the user experience from a mobile browser more similar to a formal application. The user can interact with the mobile browsers as they do with a mobile application. Some of the features so commonly experienced include offline accessibility, adding shortcut on devices and enabling the notification. All these can be done without any struggle of visiting the app store or further downloading the application on the phone.
Anyhow let us go into the detailed impact of the progressive web app on SEO
The Real Responsibility of the Website Apps
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) ensures minimum loading time and even cut down certain functions that are usually involved in regular information access formalities done on the websites. In addition to that this application works in a more personalized way, that is it modifies the result according to the user search behavior.
The best part of this app is that it does not insist the user to download the app but at the same time give the provision for accessing the data directly from the web browsers. In addition to that it helps the user to interact friendlier and also enabling the data storage directly in the application. The application in turn responds to the user and send push notification. In addition to this, once PWA is activated online, then it can be linked or accessible via a host with HTTP. The user can make use of the application either online or offline. In case of offline access, the information that is cached at the time of the online use is activated.
Mainstream benefits of the PWA are listed below
1) The push notification is one of the main advantages of the PWA. Usually the updates are notified through mails and the users need to make the attempt of log in formality. But with the PWA, the user gets easy update as a snapshot or summary.
2) The provision for accessing the information, even in the offline mode is another important feature of the PWA. This app can be made run on the background and the user convenience of accessing the information even on the offline mode is not blocked. Further, it tracks down the user information or behavior without demanding the interaction to be made directly.
3) This even assists better responsiveness and navigation when compared with the regular website accessing through the mobile.
4) Hardware support of this application is extremely high and so supports mobile access, microphone etc.
5) For the user with limited internet connection or slow rated access, this application supports very low usage of data.
6) Another important feature is its unconditional access, since it doesn’t demand the need for installation or pay and use facility.
The SEO specific suggestions for the PWA’s
1) It is very much important that the developer updates with the trendiest features and other enhancement steps, so the user can easily access the data without much hassle. Anyhow make sure not to get redirected to an unsupported webpage.
2) Necessary steps for avoiding content duplication must be strictly followed.
3) When Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is used, it is advised to keep a technically upgraded sitemap.
4) The resource access must not be blocked, even if it is because of the technical limitations.
It is true that the Progressive Web Apps is one of the prominent online activities that is going to capture the future possibilities in the market and thus giving better user experience. The PWA can compliment a lot to the existing website but at the same hold limitation of running everything independently. When it comes to SEO the company can take the decision regarding hanging on with the traditional version or moving to PWA.
The post Progressive Web Apps (PWA): The Most Efficient Mobile Technology and its Part over Search Engine Optimization (SEO) appeared first on GESCIS Technologies Private Limited.