Are you getting a fair share of the Social Media marketing cake? If you’re one of the many brands in the dark about social media, then you need an SEO agency in Los Angeles to light the way. An SEO company in Los Angeles can provide social media services that include creating and posting content on your brand pages. Social media is a critical aspect of every Internet marketing strategy. But without a solid strategy, you risk wasting your time.
The key is to develop and implement the right tactics to propel your social media efforts. Appropriate planning is required – something a lot of brands slack in. The following methods can be used to help give your social media and ROI a boost!
Make Sure You’re Using the Right Channels
You heard of one brand doing it big on Facebook, but does that mean it would provide the same results for your company? Maybe, but not if your target audience isn’t there. To help determine which network would be right for your brand, consider these points:
- Facebook has the biggest user base, with 1.1 billion users (Twitter has 500 million)
- LinkedIn and Twitter cater to the B2B market, while Facebook is predominantly B2C
- Facebook averages 8 percent of page views via the Web, while LinkedIn and Twitter get 1 percent and Pinterest ½ percent.
- The second largest search engine is YouTube, making it an excellent place to have ads. It can also be used to amp up exposure for your other social media campaigns.
Ensure to research your target audience to find out where they spend most of their time and when. Then design a social media strategy around it. An SEO company in Los Angeles can help you with this.
Curate Relevant Content
Fresh content is key, but it’s not always easy coming up with new posts regularly. When you’re schedule is booked or you are just flat out of ideas, why not just curate pieces that are relevant to your audience? You can do this with articles, videos, news, images, infographics, interviews and memes you find around the Web. Just share these with your audience to keep them engaged and your profile updated.
Develop Strategies Based on Competitive Research
It’s not enough to just research your target market. You need to also keep a close eye on your competitors. Remember, you’re competing with them for a piece of the social media action. Keep watch on what they’re doing and counter their efforts. Find out what successful competitors are doing, so you can replicate it in your own way. Be innovative!
Keep Your Team Aligned
Does your content marketing team know what they need to be focusing on? Make sure to set common goals for everyone to aim towards. Determine which channels they should focus on and eliminate any activities that are deemed ineffective. You only want to keep the high-performing social activities in the mix.
Remember the 80/20 Rule
Promotions are necessary for your ROI, but not if you’re overdoing it. If you market to your readers too much, you risk losing their interest. People are interested in content, not your ads. With that said, you should keep in mind the 80/20 rule, where 80 percent of your content is informational and the other 20 percent is promotional. You don’t want to come off as a spammy brand.
SEO should be a major investment if you’re looking to improve the ROI of your brand overall, an agency in Los Angeles can assist you with this. Make sure the expert you hire is reputable and has a great track record.
This post first appeared on Blog | I Think An Idea Is A Top Los Angeles SEO Ag, please read the originial post: here