In your SEO process your first step will be website analysis. I think you have to know the website very well for doing the optimization process properly. Are you surprised???? I know that you are very much familiar with your website. But I will say it again.. Now there are some facts that you have to check
2. Is your website search engine friendly?
3. What is the average load time of your site?
4. Do you check your site in different browsers?
5. Is your site working properly in various resolution?
1. How many broken links you have? If there is any broken link then remove it or cure it.
2. What is your website's main theme? Little confusing, right? Theme means what does your website do? Which product you want to sell or which type of information you provide. Suppose you are selling gift items through your website. Then your website is a gift portal. But you chose your key word like "cheap chocolate" instead of "gift chocolate". It seems you sell chocolate not gifts. And your keyword should not touch your theme. So if you optimize your site by "cheap
chocolate" then search engine can get the right theme of your website. As a result you probably don't get the right business which you deserved.
3. You must build a well internal link structure in your website so that your pages are binded altogether.
4. What are your main products and what are your advantages as compared to others?
5. Know your popular page which is visited most and focus them properly.
6. Make a good content to convert your traffic into your revenue.