Kadai Paneer, a mouthwatering combination of paneer, capsicum, tomato, onion and ancient Indian spices deep-fried in Clarified Butter, is one amongst the foremost widespread curry recipes of Indian and Punjabi preparation. it's a main course curry formula and customarily served with Indian breads like roti, naan, kulcha, paratha, etc. because of its exotic style and appears, it typically finds its manner into the menu of necessary functions like wedding. learn the way to create it in minutes with this step by step ikon formula.
- 250 gms Paneer (cottage cheese), dig 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Dry Coriander Seeds
- 2 Dry Red Kashmiri Chillies
- 1 inexperienced Cardamom
- 2 medium Capsicums, cut into 1-inch items
- 3 medium Tomatoes, finely cut
- 2 medium Onions, finely cut
- 1 tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Red flavoring
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Puree, optional
- 2 teaspoons Dry Fenugreek Leaves (kasuri methi)
- 3 tablespoons oil or clarified butter (clarified butter)
- 2 tablespoons contemporary Cream, optional
- 1/3 cup Water
- Salt, to taste
- Dry roast coriander seeds, kashmiri Red Hot Pepper and inexperienced cardamom till nice aroma releases, for around 1-minute over low flame. close up flame and grind them in an exceedingly grinder till sleek powder. Keep aside till needed.
- If you're victimization frozen paneer, then dethaw it before change of state. Place cubes in quandary for 7-8 minutes to stay them soft. Drain a them and keep aside till needed.
- Heat oil or clarified butter in an exceedingly non-stick pan over medium flame. Add shredded onion and sauté till it turns semitransparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and red hot pepper powder; sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add shredded tomatoes and blend well.
- Cook till they flip tender and oil starts to separate or for around 4-5 minutes. Add crushed spices powder (prepared in step-1), combine well and Cook for 2-minutes. Add tomato puree and blend.
- Add shredded capsicum pepper plant and salt, cook for 3-minutes.
- Crush dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) victimization your hand and add within the curry.
- Add 1/3 cup water and cook for 3-minutes.
- Add paneer cubes.
- Mix and cook for 3-minutes. Add contemporary cream.
- Mix well and switch off flame. don't cook for extended when adding contemporary cream otherwise it's going to curdle. Transfer ready curry to a serving bowl and serve hot.
Here is a video for the above recipe...