Comodo One. Configuring profiles in ITSM
- How to make a profile as default
- How to reuse a default profile
How to make a profile as default?
Step 1: Go to ITSM >’Configuration Templates’ > ‘Profiles’. You can view existing profiles under ‘Profiles’ tab.
Step 2: Click profile that you want to function as default profile.
Step 3: Click ‘Make Default’ button in the top.
Step 4: To check default profiles go to ITSM >’Configuration Templates’ > ‘Profiles’ > ‘Default Profiles’ . All default profiles are listed under ‘Default Profiles’ tab.
Step 5: Default profiles configured in ITSM will be automatically take effect in newly enrolled devices. Please go to ‘Devices’>’Device list’ > Select device > ‘Associated Profiles’ tab to see profiles associated with the device.
How to reuse a default profile?
Step 1: Go to ITSM → Configuration Templates and click the ‘Profiles’ menu.
Step 2: Go to Default profile tab, Choose any of the available profile you would like to reuse.
Step 3: Click the ‘Clone Profile’ icon and fill out the pop-up form
1. Enter the name
2. Enter the description
3. Click the ‘Clone’ button
Step 4: Go to Profile tab, the created profile will be listed and click the profile link.
Step 5: Start Customizing the profile by Adding or Deleting or modifying the profile section.
1) To add a additional profile section, click the button “Add Profile section” select any of the section from the drop down.
Example: Select ‘Procedures’ from the profile section drop-down and the procedure section will be added to the profile by clicking ‘Save’ button.
2) To delete a profile section, go to the particular profile tab and click ‘Delete’ button at the right most side of the section.
3) To modify a profile section, go to the particular profile tab and click ‘Edit’ button at the right most corner and check or uncheck the boxes depend upon the functionality you need to apply.
Step 6: Save each profile section to apply changes.
The post Comodo One. Configuring profiles in ITSM appeared first on Comodo News and Internet Security Information.