There are various scenarios when multiple websites or URLs need to be tracked within the same rank tracking project, to compare their performance:
- Your website next to its most important competitors (one of the most typical setups)
- Multiple URLs tracked, all from the same website
- Variations of a single website or subdomains targeting different locations
With AWR, you can track up to 50 websites or URLs per project, and measure their performance side by side, through one of the dedicated reports:
- My Sites [new] – compare ranking performance of all webpages, for one keyword at a time
- Comparison Websites – compare the websites’ positions in SERP across the entire keyword list or by keyword group
- Visibility Websites – compare visibility and other aggregated SERP performance metrics for tracked websites
- Visibility SERP Features – compare how tracked websites perform in terms of SERP features.
In this article, I’ll walk you through the My Sites report, that brings together metrics from four different arenas to broaden your website performance monitoring and analysis.
Here’s what you’ll find inside.
First off, the essential metrics for comparing your websites’ ranking performance for the targeted keyword: Position, Page and Best Position.
SERP Features tracking
Add up the Serp Features ranking column to see who from your tracked websites is listed as special features in the selected SERP.
Correlate with each website’s top performing keyword and get a better understanding of their potential in SERPs.
Website prominence in SERP
And gain context for your analysis, by including the websites’ global SERP performance for the keyword set that you are tracking: the number of keywords for which websites are ranking and estimated organic visits driven from these keywords.
Give it a try!
Once you give the My Sites report a go, please let me know how it works for you. Would love to hear your feedback on this.
To explore this report with your own ranking data, be sure to log into your AWR account or start a free 30 days AWR trial, if you’re new to AWR.
The post My Sites – New Report for Website Tracking in AWR appeared first on AWR.