Search Engine Optimization helps the bloggers to get the top ranking for their blogs and websites. When one hires the best SEO services, his or her content is ranked amongst the top links appearing in the Search Engines like Bing, Google, Yahoo etc. The type of SEO service hired by a blogger defines that how frequently visited and most read a particular website or blog is. Although, taking the help of SEO services for getting the top rank for your content is the best way to increase the number of readers as well as to get more and more traffic for your content but there are certain things that one should avoid in Search Engine Optimization.
In order to get best ranking for your blog, following things must be avoided:
- Creating more than one copy of a particular content: The first thing that should be kept in mind is that a particular content should not be put more than once on the same search engine, this gives rise to the problem of plagiarism in your content
- Do not submit content to the small search engines: Always submit the content on the Small Search Engines; it would be a waste of time putting it on major ones, as they already must be having the content related to your topic.
- Do not use too many keywords: Use of too many keywords in your content makes it the least visited link.
- Do not depend on Google Page Rank: Other than Google, there are also search engines that can help you get a good rank for your content.
- Do not use same Meta Tags: Same Meta tags should not be used on every page as it decreases the chances of getting a good ranking for your blog.
- Do not hide Links and Texts: In order to get more traffic for web page, one should not hide any text or link.
- Do not use cloaked and hidden redirects: Cloaked and hidden redirects should not be used, in order to get better rank for your website.
- Avoid the use of Doorway Pages: Doorway Pages must not be used or else the page would not get web traffic.
- Do not check your page’s ranking on a regular basis: Checking the rank of your page everyday should be avoided as it would not increase the number of readers gradually.
- Do not write copy for different search engines: A copy of same content should not be used for different search engines as this can lead to zero traffic for your blog or webpage.
Hence, in order to get the best ranking for your content, there are a few things that should be kept in mind and at the same time avoided. This increases the chances of getting maximum number of readers for a particular blog or website and at the same time makes it the most visited page. Following a few simple steps can make your website the top ranked.