1: After Instagram shut down showing posts in chronological order, they have been focusing on showing relevant content first. Their new update says, only 1/10 of your following might be able to see your post. If your post performs well right from the initial stages of posting, then it will be shown to the other 9/10 followers.
2. Comment pods have been hit hard. If found suspicious, they are trying to shadow ban accounts engaging in this comment-pod groups altogether.
3. Try to reply to any comment on your post within 60 minutes. This helps Instagram to determine the credibility and activeness of your account.
4. Comments with less than 3 words are no longer considered as any metric for engagement of that particular post.
5. Using all 30 Hashtags are being considered as spammy. Ideal hashtags count is around 10-15.
6. Post visibility will be severely affected, if you try to tweak your caption or hashtags, after posting. Best solution - Delete and re post than editing it.