The Pharma Industry in India is too old and like every other Profession Pharmacy is also one of the most regularity in India. One needs to be registered as a pharmacist in India for the practice of hospital and community pharmacy. So below is the list of Pharmacy Colleges in Hyderabad.
Pharmacy Colleges in Hyderabad
- Anwarul Uloom College of Pharmacy New Mallepally, Hyderabad.
- Azad College of Pharmacy Moinabad, Shaikpet, Hyderabad.
- Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy College for Women Vinay Nagar Saidabad, Hyderabad.
- C M R College of Pharmacy Kandlakoya (V), Medchal, Hyderabad.
- Deccan School of Pharmacy Zafargarh, P.O. Kanchanbagh Hyderabad.
- G. Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
- Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Pharmacy Bachupally Miyapur Hyderabad.
- Shadan College of Pharmacy Peeran Cheru, Himayat Sagar Road, Hyderabad.
- Shadan Women's College of Pharmacy Khairatabad Hyderabad.
- Sultan-Ul-Uloom College of Pharmacy, Baanjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- Teegala Krishna Reddy College of Pharmacy Medbowli Saroornagar Hyderabad.
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
- Deccan School of Pharmacy, Darus Salam, Aghapura, Nampally, Hyderabad.
- Malla Reddy Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, KomPally, Medchal, Hyderabad.
- Chilkur Balaji College of Pharmacy, R.V.S Nagar, Moinabad.
- Bhaskar Pharmacy College, Banjara Hills Hyderabad.
Top Pharmacy Colleges in India.
- NIPER, - Mohali
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Panjab University
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Kalina - Mumbai
- JSS College of Pharmacy - Ooty
- University College of Pharmaceutical Sci, Kakatiya University - Warangal
- L.M. College of Pharmacy - Ahmedabad
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sci, Dr. H.S. Gour University, Sagar - MP
- Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai (erstwile UDCT)
- Pharmacy Group, BITS, Pilani
- Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, IT-BHU
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, BIT Mesra - Ranchi
- JSS College of Pharmacy - Mysore
- Delhi Instt. of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research - Delhi
- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth - Pune
- Dept. of Pharmacy, MS University - Baroda
- Dept. of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Nagpur University
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Andhra University
- School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya University - Indore
- Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji - Goa
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard - New Delhi
- KLEU's Collee of Pharmacy, Belgaum - Karnataka
- Department of Pharmacy, Madras Medical College
- Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University
- PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore
- Govt. College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
The Pharmacy Course and their Academic Year is given below:
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) - 2 years
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) - 4 years
Pharm.D & Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) - 6 years
Further more Information Regarding Pharmacy Colleges you can Visit on to http://www.campusavailability.com/