The functioning of the Staff Selection commission is under the department of personnel and training. It was set for the recruitment purpose on 1st July, 1976. Its main functions are to conduct the exams and the interviews for the various posts.
SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Result 2018 And Cut Off
SSC CHSL Exam for Postal Assistant
The employment notification is issued by the SSC every year for the various posts. There was a notification for the various posts by SSC which were the Postal Assistant, lower division clerk, data entry operator and sorting assistant. A large number of applications were received by the staff selection commission for these posts. The number of the post which included was:
- Postal assistant and sorting assistant – 3523 posts
- Data entry operator – 1006 posts
- Lower division clerk – 2049 posts
The tests of all these posts were held on 1st November 2017, 15th November 2017, 6th December 2017, and 20th December 2017. The duration of the exam is 2 hours which is of total 200 marks. Each question is of one mark and for any wrong answer, the negative marking is 0.25 marks.
SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Cut Off & result
You May Also like:
How To Download The Result of SSC CHSL Postal Assistant
Candidates must keep themselves updated for the result by checking the official website of the staff selection commission. The steps to download the result are as follows:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of the SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Then the candidates have to check the link of the result where you will get various results of SSC.
- Then you have to click on the tab of CHSL. Then you will see the page where all results have been displayed of SSC CHSL.
- If the result is announced the candidates will be able to see texts.
- Then you have to click on the link of the result and check the roll numbers of the candidates.
SSC CHSL Typing Skill Test Result 2018
Cut off marks of Postal Assistant for SSC CHSL
When the results will be declared the candidates will be eager to know the cut off marks. The candidates are eager to know the cut off so that they can get to know about their recruitment. The idea of the cut off can be taken from the previous year’s cut off marks.
|CATEGORY||Cut off marks|
|Candidates of general category||130-140|
|Candidates of OBC||120-130|
|Candidates of SC||110-115|
|Candidates of ST||98-105|
|Candidates of VH||95-102|
|Candidates of OH||97-105|
Above details Include the Postal Assistant Result and Cut off marks in 2018
Important Link: For more Detail guide on SSC CHSL
See: SSC Chsl Postal Assistant Exam Details -2016
This post first appeared on SSC CHSL GUIDE - EXAM PATTERN, RESULT, Preparation Tips, please read the originial post: here