Differentiate your dental practice from others and offer your patients additional services at your location when you take Botox training for dentists in Houston from Dr. Howard Katz. Market your new service offerings as Dr. Katz explains and open the door to new channels of revenue, new clients for your practice and a new career direction for yourself.
Does it all sound too good to be true? Patients want Botox and dermal fillers and will find someone to do the injections for them. It might as well be you.
But if you’re a dentist rather than a doctor, just how much are you allowed to do? No one knows more about the face than a dentist, and you’re allowed to do quite a lot with your Botox and filler training. Expand your practice right away in these 5 ways:
- Inject Botox for cosmetic purposes. When you take Botox training for dentists in Houston, you’ll complete the daylong course fully trained to inject Botox for frown lines, wrinkles and other cosmetic purposes. Smile esthetics like gummy and asymmetrical smiles can be treated in this way too. It’s the primary reason clients will seek you out, and it’s a lucrative business.
- Inject Botox for therapeutic purposes. Help your dental patients and bring in new ones by helping them with longstanding dental, oral, facial and overall health concerns. Botox can be injected to bring about relief of symptoms from sialorrhea, TMD, facial pain of many different types, migraines and more.
- Do the DentoX Lift facelift alternative. Taught exclusively by Dentox and Dr. Katz, the DentoX Lift is an intraoral supra-periosteal use of Botox along with dermal fillers to mimic the benefits of a facelift without any surgery or downtime for the patient. You can complete the procedure in about 30 minutes, and our Botox training for dentists in Houston shows you how to perform this remarkable procedure using special tools that we will introduce to you.
- Create and inject PRP biofiller. A much-less-expensive alternative to the dermal filler products on the market, platelet-rich plasma is refined in your office from a patient’s own blood. This means there’s no possibility of allergic reaction – and you can do the injections at a lower cost. Plus, PRP can be injected into a surgery or injury site to speed healing.
- Start a medical esthetics clinic. There’s no need to limit yourself. With our training and your existing expertise, you can create a full-scale medical esthetics clinic based around the many uses of Botox, dermal fillers and PRP. Make this your primary business or boost the bottom line of your dental practice.
Specifics Of Dentox Botox Training
Now that you understand what you can do, here’s a bit more about what you will learn to support these new aspects of your practice. When you choose to take Botox Training for dentists in Houston from Dr. Katz, you’ll learn these topics:
Botox. Make patients feel and look better and help them overcome their issues when you become your neighborhood’s Botox dentist. Successfully treat migraines, depression, TMD and other medical conditions and rid your patients of deep lines and wrinkles – and prevent others before they happen. With Botox training, all of this and more is possible.
Dermal fillers. Also included is dermal filler training for strengthening the jawline, plumping withered lips and even improving the entire skeletal profile. As with our Botox training, you learn hands-on using the staff member you bring with you or a model head. Dermal fillers are temporary but long-lasting, involve few liability risks and can provide dramatic results.
PRP. Platelet-rich plasma is a new innovation that we teach in our Houston seminars. Now, technology is available to allow you to create and inject PRP in your office, saving clients money over dermal fillers and potentially speeding healing of dental surgery, oral injuries and more. Because this therapy is relatively new, you could be the first in your Houston neighborhood to offer it, helping you differentiate yourself from the dentist down the street. PRP is created from a patient’s own blood, preventing any possibility of allergy and making it inexpensive to inject once you have the equipment in place.
The DentoX Lift. An exclusive procedure only taught by Dr. Katz, the DentoX Lift is a nonsurgical facelift performed through minimally invasive intraoral injections. You can complete this procedure in about 30 minutes per patient, giving them quick results without surgery or downtime – and giving you quick profit. The results are seen right away and can last up to 2 years or more. You and the patient get excellent benefit.
Tested marketing techniques. All of these new skills are no good if you can’t get patients interested in them. Our Botox training for dentists in Houston includes proven marketing skills training so you can differentiate yourself from the other local dentists who don’t offer these services. Dr. Katz has years of experience performing Botox, teaching about it and teaching how to sell Botox services.
Plus, get 10 hours CE credit, free access to 8 more hours of CE credit through refreshers online and more. We also provide you all the forms you need, including consent and history forms, post-op instructions to give to your patients and more.
When you set yourself apart from the field as a Dentox-certified practitioner, expect to see the benefit of your newfound skills every time you check your practice’s bottom line. Take Botox training for dentists in Houston as soon as possible, and differentiate your practice from the competition while serving your clients better than ever before.
About Our Live Patient Certification Courses
The post Do More, Earn More With Botox Training For Dentists In Houston appeared first on Botox Education & Training News.