When looking to expand your practice and increase your earning potential, there’s no better idea than Botox Training. But you have choices in training programs, and there are significant and important reasons why Dentox is the Botox training Los Angeles medical professionals have trusted for years.
Get the best training and the biggest boost to your medical or dental office or medical spa when you choose Dentox. Here are some of the things that set Dentox apart from the competition:
- You learn directly from a leader. Dr. Howard Katz is a leader and innovator in Botox administering and training. His name is on the patent application for the Botox product. He is also a proven medical educator and the first to teach Botox classes. Since class size is small, you get individual attention from the first and best Botox educator.
- You learn PRP for injectable as well. When you learn Botox injection from Dentox, you also learn how to inject dermal fillers and perform platelet rich plasma injections. This therapy – developed by Dr. Katz – uses a patient’s own blood to create a viscous substance that can be used as a filler material. The cost is significantly less than dermal fillers, plus the same hardware can be used to improve the healing of dental implants and other restorative work. No one else can teach you all the applications of this new and innovative therapy for injectables.
- It’s live training on a single day. When you choose the Botox training Los Angeles health care professionals like you are already depending on for increased income and practice expansion, the complete course is taught in a single day. That’s one course on one day – and it’s in person, not online. You leave ready to treat patients with Botox, dermal fillers and PRP therapy.
- It’s a hands-on program. You can bring a patient with you – perhaps a member of your staff who will learn alongside you and then be injected with Botox by you under careful supervision. You also have the opportunity to watch others perform live treatments and to practice on foam heads, allowing you to get comfortable before you perform any treatments yourself.
- There’s no membership. While you can choose to be listed in the Dentox-trained provider directory after you’ve completed this Botox training course in Los Angeles, there’s no required membership. That means your data is never put at risk, your privacy is never compromised and you won’t get a lot of junk mail after your training.
- You can keep learning. When you train with Dentox, you can choose to watch online webinars for additional training later. You can also contact Dr. Katz with specific questions about patients, giving you the best possible access to additional training after your one-day intensive program in Los Angeles.
When you consider the high earning potential of Botox training, the low time commitment for the training and the fact that you can earn continuing education credit while learning three kinds of treatments that can often be performed in less than 5 minutes, it’s easy to see why Botox training in Los Angeles is a smart idea for your future. Call 858-550-9533 for more information on course dates and registration.
What students are saying..
The post Botox Training in Los Angeles: 6 Reasons To Make Dentox Your Top Choice appeared first on Botox Education & Training News.