1. Botox esthetics and therapeutics – combine most esthetic sites for therapeutic benefits like TMD, facial pain, migraine, sialorrhea. Also assymetric smiles, gummy smiles
2. Intra-oral supra-periosteal skeletal enhancement to correct mild Class 2’s and 3’s and enhance dento-facial support
3. PRP bio-filler injection – the least expensive, least allergenic, long lasting and most profitable healing and filler materials
4. Own and administrate a medical spa offering all aesthetic treatments
What is the dental reasoning for using Botox besides depression & migraine & TMJ?
2. Smile asymmetry
3. Gummy smiles
4. Masticatory muscle pain (TMD)
5. Tongue thrust
6. Angular cheilitis
Depression, migraine and pericranial muscle pain affects 50% of the population – these 3 pathologies are subspecialties on their own
What is the dental reasoning for using fillers?
1. Correction of Class 2 profile
2. Correction of class 3 profile
3. Correction of lip asymmetry
4. Correction of lip proportions
5. Correction of smile esthetics
6. Treatment for angular cheilitis in deep commissures and marionette folds
To learn these techniques and more, register for our live patient, or live/online programs here:
The post Botox / Fillers / PRP – What Can California Dentists Learn To Do? appeared first on Botox Education & Training News.