NPAT 2019 results have been announced on 1 June 2019. Npat 2019 Counselling is soon to be started from 3rd week of June 2019. NPAT 2019 also popular as NMIMS Programs After Twelfth, is conducted by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. This test is organized every year for admissions in various Undergraduate and Integrated Degree Programs at its Mumbai, Shirpur, and Bengaluru Campuses. For further details regarding NPAT 2019 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Paper Pattern, Application Form, students can see the article below.
JEE Main 2019 application form is prepended and will be available from 1st September 2019.
The online Application form is editable for few fields only i.e. addition to school/program, exam date and change of test venue/city. The form can be editable until April 2019. And rest of the fields are non-editable once the applicants submit the form.
NPAT 2019 Notification
- Candidate must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria. If at any stage, a candidate is ineligible, the University will cancel his/her admission and forfeit the fees.
- All the announcement from the institute will be through the website. Candidates should check this page regularly.
- Hence, Candidate must carry an identity proof along with him. See More detailed notification here.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Exam Dates:
The NMIMS Programs After Twelfth is an admission test conducted by
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Online Registration||January 2019|
|Last Date to Register Online||April 2019|
|Call letters/ Admit card||May 2019|
|NPAT 2019 Online Test||May 2019|
|Merit List for Counselling||June 2019|
|Admission Counselling||June 2019|
|Course Commences||3rd week of July 2019|
|Admission Process closes||1st week of August 2019|
NPAT Application Form:
Candidates will have to register online on the official website of the university and pay fees of Rs. 1800 (variable).
And, the registration fee will be non-refundable. While the applicant can choose courses from various schools.
Therefore, the list of schools is listed here.
- Mukesh Patel School
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
- Sarla Anil Modi School
Based on the number of courses, candidate choose for, they will have to pay the appropriate fees.
- 1800 Rs. for courses in one school.
- 3000 Rs. for courses in two school.
- 4000 Rs. for courses in three school.
- 5000 Rs. for courses in four school.
Also, Applicants should fill in all their particulars carefully as per directed. as any discrepancy might result in the rejection of the candidate.
Therefore the applicant has to upload a photograph with the required dimensions and criteria as per mentioned in the Application Form.
So, the photograph used should not be more than 6 months old.
Once the registration and payment are complete successfully.
Consequently, Admit cards of Candidates will be available to download.
Most important, Candidates should note that they can register for only once, with only one test date. As a result, the examination conducting body will reject Multiple Application Forms.
Official Website: www.npat.in
How the NPAT test date can be rescheduled?
Please refer to the NPAT admission information brochure for the test dates. The test will be conducted on the 2 dates only. The test date can be changed before the registration fees payment, the candidate can choose the date as per the options available.
How to edit the NPAT Form?
Yes, NPAT online form is editable for few fields i.e. school/program, examination date and can change of test centre (city). Online Form can be edited till 24 April 2017. And rest of fields are non-editable once the form is submitted finally.
NPAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the NPAT. The University will cancel the candidature if the candidate is not able to fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have qualified class 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Mumbai Campus and 45% marks in the above mentioned subjects in Shirpur Campus, and should have English as a compulsory subject.
- Also, Candidates passing 12th or Equivalent from Open or Distance Learning (ODL), only if the school is under NIOS Board.
- In addition, All the subjects should be clear in the first attempt. Compartmentalized Mark sheet are not permissible.
- While the University will take actual aggregate marks in each subject into consideration even if the mark sheet has marks in percentile.
- And, International Students will have to submit AIU certificate to confirm the eligibility of their qualifying exam.
- Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination and have not received their mark sheet till the date of counselling will get “Provisional Admission”, and the University will consider their admission only after submission of the final mark sheet.
- And, Candidate can also submit a copy of the Internet result duly signed by the Principal of the school, In case the final mark sheet is not available.
- Finally, Maximum age limit to apply for NPAT 2019 should be 25 years.
NPAT 2019 will be a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type papers with three major sections.
There will be a total of 50 questions, with 50 questions each from Proficiency of English Language, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General Intelligence.
The Question Paper will be of 2 hours.
Because there is Provision of Negative Marking, the candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer, and each wrong answer will result in the deduction of 1 mark.
Difficulty level and Types of Questions will be similar to SAT.
NPAT Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will contain all the details regarding name, enrollment number, test centre, etc. So, Candidates must check all the details carefully, and inform any discrepancy to the concerned authority.
Most noteworthy, Applicants without NPAT Admit Card will not get permission to enter into test Centres.
Hence, Students will have to download the same.
Finally, the candidates will not get any separate Admit Card on mail.
List of Educational Institutes under NPAT
Once the examination is over, the organizing institute will prepare a merit list according to the performance in NMIMS Programs After Twelfth. Students can check their score, and marks obtained in each section by signing into their profile on the university’s official website.
Consequently, Selected candidates will get the information via Email. In conclusion, they will have to report for Counselling on the specified date.
The candidates can check results and the procedure for checking the result is available. Results are available by the University only. After checking the result candidate can print or download the result for the counselling procedure. CLICK HERE for more information.
Qualified candidates will have to appear in person for counselling. Admission will be given to the candidates based on the performance of the candidate in NPAT 2019 and availability in the desired branch.
Most noteworthy, The decision of the institute will be final in this regard. If some seats remain vacant, the next deserving candidate will get that seat on the basis of their preference.
Same, He/she will have to accept the offer before a specific date, failing which, he/she will not get any Upgradation.
Most of all, the candidates cannot change their preference, thus they should be careful in that regard.
All updates regarding NPAT 2019 will be available on this website. Candidates are requested to check EntranceZone frequently.
npat 2019 syllabus, nmims npat 2019, npat full formnpat sample paper, nmims registration 2019, npat 2019 registration.
The post NPAT 2019: Application form,Important date,Exam pattern appeared first on Engineering Exams: EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here