SRM University sets SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria for all the courses. The Candidates must check the SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Read the article below for relevant details about the Srmjeee Eligibility Criteria.
SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The SRMJEEE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA can be summarized into following sub-criteria that are:
- The applicant should be a resident of Indian nationality.
- Also, candidates studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years. Before admission to under graduation college.
- And, should have studied in educational institutes in India and completed their qualification exam.
- For admission to Kattankulathur campus B.Tech program. the candidate must pass in 10+2 or its equivalent. and for all programs: a minimum of 65% marks in mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- And, (ii) for biotechnology, biomedical engineering, and genetic engineering. minimum 65% aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
SRM University Eligibility for B.Tech Programs
According to the latest notification for the new academic year 2019 the eligibility criteria for SRM Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR, Delhi campuses is 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. For Kattankulathur campus the eligibility criteria is minimum 60% aggregate in PCM.
SRM University Admission Qualification
- Also, Admission to B.Tech program and all other courses require the candidate to have minimum 60% aggregate. For other three campuses and SRM University Haryana.
- The candidates who have taken the exam must attempt Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For admission in Biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics, and genetic engineering disciplines of B.Tech.
- And, for various other programs in health sciences. A candidate must attempt SRMJEEE in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
SRM University Eligibility Criteria
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to check. whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria or not.
- As a result, Candidate may get the call for the entrance test/counselling. But the final admission to the various programs. yet, be subject to verification of original certificates/documents of the candidates.
- The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as an important subject from all the options in the board.
- So, candidates should carry their original documents. while visiting the Institute for final admissions.
- In addition to these documents, the hall ticket is required in print. The printout of the hall ticket can be taken from the official website of SRM University.
|Exam Pattern||SRMJEEE Complete Details|
The official website of SRM University is http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
SRM University sets SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria for all the courses. The Candidates must check the SRM University Admission Criteria before filling the application form.
The post SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Qualification, Age, Subject appeared first on Engineering Exams: EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here