TS Eamcet 2019 Registration Process will be released by JNTU, Hyderabad for admission in various technical, agriculture and medical courses. Also, Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test are conducted separately from Andhra Pradesh CET. Registration will start from March 2019.
Read the article below for more details on TS EAMCET 2019 Registration Process.
TS EAMCET 2019 Registration Process:
Certain steps have to be followed:
- Firstly, the registration process requires the candidate to pay the registration fee through the online channels which can be either TN online or debit/credit card which is different for various courses:
- For engineering – 1500/- (general category), 1250/- (for SC/ST).
- And, for agriculture and medical (A&M) – 1500/- (general category), 1250/- (for SC/ST).
- Also, for both engineering and A&M – 2000/- (general category), 1500/- (for SC/ST).
- After the registration fee is paid through these online channels, the candidate must visit the official website of TS EAMCET and must navigate to the online application form link to complete the process for submission of ts eamcet application form 2019.
- After the application form is opened, the candidate must enter the details asked in the form. These details are marked as qualifying exam details, candidate’s personal details, category details, choice of regional Centre and address of correspondence.
- Also, Candidates must also upload their photograph and signature of specified dimensions and size in their application forms.
TS EAMCET 2019 Fees
The application fee can be paid through Online and Offline mode.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
|Starting of online application form||4 March 2019|
|Closing date to submit the application form without late fee||4 April 2019|
Documents for Telangana State Exam Registration 2019
There is also the requirement of certain documents for the registration process of TS EAMCET 2019 such as:
- TS online/ online payment/ offline payment receipt of registration fee.
- Mark sheet or admit card number of 10+2 or equivalent.
- TS EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria from the official website https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Birth certificate/ SSC or equivalent certificate.
- Local domicile certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority.
- Income certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority.
- Study details from class 1 to class 10+2.
- Caste certificate.
- Adhaar card.
The photograph that is uploaded in the application form must be a recently clicked passport-sized digital colour photograph. And, the dimensions of the photographs must not exceed 3.5X4 cm. also, the image should be in .jpg format and must be less than 30 kb in size. Similarly,
Finally, the signature of the candidate must also be in digital format and must be less than 15 kb in size.
Fill Telangana State EAMCET online forms here. Further, stay tuned to Entrance zone for more updates.
ts eamcet 2018 syllabus, news about eamcet 2018.
The post TS EAMCET 2019 Registration Process for Telangana CET appeared first on Engineering Exams: EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here