KLUEEE 2018 Registration Process is already notified by KL University. Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KL University) will conduct Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination (KLUEEE) 2018 in April 2018. The examination is conducted both online as well as offline. The university declares results in May 2018.
Registration Form can be obtained in person also. The Registration or Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the official address given below.
Read the article for all the details regarding KLUEEE 2018 Registration Process
KLUEEE 2018 Registration Process
- Since the registration process is both online and offline, one will be required to either visit the official website or fill out the offline application in order to undergo the registration process for KLUEEE 2018.
- The official website will be active once the official press release is available
- Candidate will need to fill out the application form with important personal as well as academic information.
- There are two photographs that the candidates need to upload. One of their own self and other being their signature. Both should not exceed 50 KB. Also, they should not be the blur.
- Payment is available via online mode i,e. credit, debit card or net banking
- Application payment is of Rs. 1000 surcharges included which may vary depending on your bank.
- No more details are necessary to fill, though applicants should make a note of their application number for future references,
- The application number generated will be used for a number of purposes like downloading admit card, OMR sheet. It sorts of serves as the username for the candidate.
How to Register for KLUEEE 2018?
Thus with the above-mentioned guidelines candidates can easily register themselves. So, there shouldn’t be any difficulty in filling the form and the process to follow. While there is the online application, the candidate can opt to go for offline application too. Furthermore, only one application per candidate is acceptable.
Finally, Instead of making the payment at a later point in time, the amount is to be paid as the price of the application form while purchasing from authorized centres only.
The Demand Draft should be drawn for Rs. 1100/- in favour of K L Deemed to be University payable at Vijayawada on any national bank and sent to the following address:
The Director, Admissions K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38 Museum Road, Governorpet, VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
The official website of KL University is https://www.kluniversity.in/
Stay tuned for all the updates on KLUEEE 2018.
The post KLUEEE 2018 Registration Process: KL University Admissions appeared first on Engineering Exams: EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here