Arunachal Pradesh B.Tech Admission & Counselling – APJEE 2018 (Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education will conduct the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2018 for selection of candidates for admission in various technical/professional courses except for MBBS, BDS and AYUSH as per program is given below. Also, candidates interested for Degree courses (PCB group only) and Diploma courses have to apply online.
APJEE 2018 Important Dates
|Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination||Dates|
|Date of Start of submission of Online Application Form for both Degree (PCB) & Diploma||March 2018|
|Last Date of Submission Online Application Form||April 2018|
|Date of Start of Downloading of Admit Card||May 2018|
|Date of Exam: Degree (PCB)||May 2018|
|Date of Exam: Diploma||May 2018|
Important Information Regarding APJEE 2018
|Website Address (For Online Form Submission)||www.apjee.in|
|Official Website (For general information)||www.apdhte.nic.in|
|Email (For APJEE queries)||[email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria for APJEE 2018:
1. These are the eligible candidate for APJEE 2018 are –
- Who belongs to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), or Non-APST
- Employees of the State Government.
- The Central Government & the Central Public Sector Undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh.
- And other dwellers of Arunachal Pradesh residing for the last 3 years or more.
- And who have appeared/passed Class X/XII from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh.
2. The minimum set criteria in academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE in the various courses are as follows:
|FOR DIPLOMA COURSES||Class X or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board.|
|FOR DEGREE COURSES||Class XII or equivalent in the science field (Biology group) from a Govt. recognized Board/University.|
3. The age limit for appearing the APJEE in the various courses are as follows:
|FOR DIPLOMA COURSES||Age must be within 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission.|
|FOR DEGREE COURSES||Age must be within 17 to 21 years as on the date of admission|
- However, three years (3 years) relaxation or exemption from upper age limit for SC/ST candidates.
- Further, the statutory bodies of the government like the Medical Council of India (MCI), the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Dental Council of India, the Veterinary Council of India etc. will govern the existing norms of the age limit.
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Categories of Candidates:
After fulfilling or encompassing above criteria, the candidates need to place themselves in 2 (Two) categories, which are as follows:
IAS/Central Govt./State Govt. employees belonging to APSTi. Children of Non-APST State Government employees.
ii. Children of employees of All India Services / Central Government organizations & Central Public Sector Undertakings serving within the territory of Arunachal Pradesh
iii. All others, not included in any of the above categories with the condition that the candidate should have appeared/passed Class X/XII or equivalent from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh and his/her parent(s) should have been residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3(three) years of more. Both the criteria should be fulfilled.
APJEE 2018 Syllabus:
The syllabus of the various courses will be as follows:-
Diploma: CBSE prescribed syllabus for Classes IX and X.
Degree: CBSE prescribed syllabus for Classes XI and XII.
Scheme of Examination:
The question papers of the APJEE will be in English only. Also, all questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with multiple-choice answers. Moreover, each question will carry 4 (Four) marks for a correct response. And, for each incorrect answer to a question, 1 (one) mark will be deducted. But, there shall be no deduction for the un-attempted question. Further, the duration of examination and distribution of marks will be as follows:
|Examination||Subject||Duration of Examination||Max. Marks|
|DEGREE COURSES (PCB GROUP)||Physics, Chemistry & Biology||3 hours||600|
|DIPLOMA COURSES||Mathematics and Science||2 hours||600|
Source: Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education
Procedure OF Examination:
- Firstly, on the day of the examination, the candidate must report to the Examination Centre at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- And occupy his/her seat at least 15 minutes before the exam gets the start.
- Then, candidates need to bring the necessary stuff like ball point pen to mark in the OMR sheet. And Admit Card along with it at the time of examination.
- Also, apart from these two, nobody should bring anything else inside the Examination Hall.
- Further, one should show the admit card to the invigilator on demand at the time of examination.
- Next, at the time of examination, the candidate will get an OMR Answer Sheet along with the Test Booklet.
- Moreover, the candidate should assiduously read the instructions of the Test Booklet before attempting any questions.
- Also, the candidate should dark the specific bubble (only one) as the answer in the OMR Answer sheet with Ball Point Pen (blue or black only).
- Further, one should not keep hold of this stuff mobile phone, pager, calculator and other objectionable materials. As these are prohibited from carrying in the examination hall.
- Finally, the candidate should not misbehave in the examination hall.And should follow the decorum and rules specified by the CBSE.
APJEE 2018 Admit Card
Admit card for both Degree (PCB) and Diploma can be downloaded from the APJEE website using the candidates “UserName” and “Password” made available during registration.
The link for downloading the admit card is http://www.apjee.in. And, the Procedure to click on the link and fill the required details to download the Hall Ticket for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination.
NOTE: The Admit Card shall also be required at the time of nomination of the candidate as well as during admission in the institution and should, therefore, be preserved carefully.
There will conduct on various centers across these cities – Itanagar, Naharlagun and Nirjuli.
Declaration of APJEE Result:
At first, APJEE will declare result category wise in the form of MERIT LIST for all the aspirants of Andhra Pradesh JEE. But, there will be separate MERIT LIST prepared for Diploma courses and Degree Courses (PCB).
Also, two or more candidates securing the same mark in the APJEE will be placed in the same rank.
- However, their merit shall be determined on the basis of the percentage of marks acquired in the qualifying Board/University Examination.
- Thereafter also, if they still have an equal percentage, their merit shall be decided on the basis of marks procured in the subjects of PCB.
- Further, the result once declared will be final. And one should not request for re-examination of answer sheets thereafter.
Distribution of Seats For Selection & Nomination of Candidates by APJEE:
Firstly, the notification regarding the distribution of seats will be as per the Reservation Policy of the State for admission to technical/professional institutions will be available. Also, 1 (one) seat in Diploma in Engineering Course under Cat-I shall be reserved for a Handicapped candidate. However, the candidate should have appeared the APJEE and also should produce the requisite certificate from a competent Medical Board. Further, the candidate should be capable of undergoing the course with his/her physical condition.
APJEE Counselling And Nomination of Candidates:
- Firstly, the dates regarding the counseling, selection, and nomination of candidates shall be available on the official website of the Directorate.
- And will also get published in the local dailies of the State.
- Then, the date of Counselling for allotment of seats will get finalize only after procuring receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Also, allotment of the seat will be strictly on the basis of merit list of APJEE.
- Moreover, preference of candidates shall be considered subject to availability of seats in the particular discipline as per his/her Merit position.
- Further, no candidate, whosoever can, as a matter of right, ask for a particular discipline or particular college/institution.
- Then, The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has the right of nomination of eligible candidates according to the specific situation.
- Finally, at the time of counseling, the candidates will have to produce the following documents to be eligible for allotment of seats:
1. Original qualifying Certificate of the examination.
2. Category Certificate of the candidate i.e. 1) ST Certificate for Cat.-I 2) Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2018 for Cat.-II.
Candidates should also keep the following documents,
(in original along with 03 (Three) sets of photocopies of these documents attested by a Gazetted Officer) ready for submission at the time of obtaining Nomination Letter:
1. Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
2. Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
3. School Leaving / Transfer Certificate
4. Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
5. Character / Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
6. Migration Certificate
7. SC/ST Certificate
8. Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2018 for Category-II.
9. Permanent Residential Certificate
10. Medical Fitness Certificate
11. Admit Card of APJEE 2018
Seat Distribution of APJEE
Important Entrance Exam Updates
|Jee Advanced Admit Card||Jee Main Counselling|
|Top/Best Engineering Colleges of Arunachal Pradesh||Exam Dates|
Finally, Stay Tuned about APJEE 2018-Arunachal Pradesh B.Tech Admission & Counselling status here.
The post APJEE 2018 – Arunachal Pradesh B.Tech Admission & Counselling appeared first on EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here