Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be conducting Karnataka Pgcet (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) 2018 for offering admissions to students into First Year Full Time / Part Time M. Arch. / M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.E. / M. Tech., part-time M. Tech. (QIP) and Second Year M.C.A. And, many private/government/private un-aided colleges of Karnataka State offers admission in these courses. So, given here are the complete details related to Karnataka PGCET 2018.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Online Application Form||First Week of July 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form||Fourth Week of July 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2018|
|Karnataka PGCET 2018||First Week of August 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Third Week of August 2018|
|Start of Counseling||First Week of September 2018|
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Application Procedure
- Firstly, the aspirants need to fill the Karnataka PGCET 2018 Application Form through online mode only through the official website.
- And, there is no other allowed mode to fill the application form.
- Also, KEA will release Karnataka PGCET 2018 Online Application Form from First Week of July 2018 to Fourth Week of July 2018.
- But, before proceeding to fill the application form, candidates must read the information brochure carefully.
- Then, the applicants must upload their recent photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. The allowed format is JPEG only.
- Also, candidates should enter their contact number and E-Mail address for future correspondence.
- Finally, the applicants must take print out of application form, proof of paid fee and a copy of uploaded photograph and keep it safe for future reference.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Application Fee
- Firstly, the applicants can pay the application fee through offline mode only (through E-Challan).
- The application fee can be paid at any nearest branches of specified banks.
- The application fee to be paid is Rs. 650 (for Unreserved / Other Backward Classes) while it is only Rs. 500 (for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes).
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Basic Eligibility
- Firstly, the aspirants must be in possession of domicile of Karnataka.
- But, the candidates not possessing Karnataka domicile are eligible for admission to M.B.A. / M.C.A. courses.
- Also, the candidates having a valid GATE score card can not appear for Karnataka PGCET 2018 Examination. But they can apply for the examination by filling the Online Application Form.
- Qualification Criteria
|Courses||Qualifying Examination||Subjects||Minimum Marks|
|M.B.A. (Full-Time / Part-Time)||3 Years Bachelor Degree or equivalent from recognized Board / University||N.A.||50% marks (45% marks in QE for SC / ST / Category 1 of Karnataka Candidates)|
|M.C.A.||Undergraduation Degree or equivalent from recognized Board / University||Business Mathematics / Business Statistics / Computer Applications / Computer Programming / Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics as optional subject.||50% marks (45% marks in QE for SC / ST / Category 1 of Karnataka Candidates)|
|M.C.A. (Lateral Entry)||Bachelor Degree in B.C.A. / B. Sc. (Information Technology / Computer Science) from recognized Board / University||Mathematics at 10 + 2 or equivalent or graduation level||50% marks (45% marks in QE for SC / ST / Category 1 of Karnataka Candidates)|
|M. Arch. / M.E. / M. Tech. (Full-Time / Part-Time)||Undergraduation Degree or equivalent from recognized Board / University||N.A.||50% marks (45% marks in QE for SC / ST / Category 1 of Karnataka Candidates)
Candidates having valid GATE Score Card
Note: OBC / SC / ST / Category 1 categories are applicable for Karnataka candidates only.
The official website of Karnataka PGCET 2018:
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to Karnataka PGCET 2018.
The post Karnataka PGCET 2018 – Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test appeared first on EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here