VSAT 2018: Vsat 2018 will be held from 15th to 19th April 2018. Interested candidates can fill VSAT 2018 application form till 10th April 2018. VSAT 2018 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test ) is conducted for the admission to the B.tech and B.Pharma course. The examination and the courses will be offered by Vignan University. The university has associate colleges also to get admission to the above-mentioned program. Students can also get admission through JEE Main and EAMCET. In this article, we have provided information regarding VSAT Exam Pattern 2018. Read the complete article below.
VSAT Exam Pattern 2018
- Paper will be set by the official exam conducting authority.
- Examination mode will be online.
- Duration of the examination will be 180 minutes.
- Paper will carry 120 MCQs
- The language of the paper will be English.
- To appear in the admission process it is mandatory to give VSAT 2018.
- One marks will be given for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the paper,
- The paper is divided into four parts i.e physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology and English/ aptitude
|Subjects||Number of question|
- For Btech courses candidates have to attempt Physics, chemistry, mathematics and English/aptitude section.
- For Btech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biomedical Engineering/Food Technology courses, candidates have to attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English /Aptitude section.
Check VSAT Syllabus 2018 => CLICK HERE
For any queries related to VSAT 2018 Examination, please comment below.