VSAT Syllabus 2018 is based on the subjects studied in the qualifying examination.VSAT 2018 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test ) is conducted for the admission to the B.tech and B.Pharma course. The examination and the courses will be offered by Vignan University. The university has associate colleges also to get admission for the above mentioned program. Students can also get admission through JEE Main and EAMCET.
Candidates must go through VSAT Syllabus 2018 in the subjects that they will be appearing for. The syllabus specifies all the topics that candidates need to study to qualify the examination. The candidates can check the given syllabus and can prioritize or schedule their preparation accordingly.
VSAT Syllabus 2018
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- General Introduction of p-Block Element
- Some Basic Principles and Techniques of Organic Chemistry
- Classification of hydrocarbons
- Environmental pollution
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d-and f-Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Sets & Functions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Calculus (I)
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statistics & Probability (I)
- Relations & Functions
- Algebra (II)
- Calculus (II)
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animal and Plants
- Cell: Structure & Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics & Evolution
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Idioms and Phrases,
- One word Substitution,
- Sentence Improvement and Rearrangement,
- Fill in the blanks,
- English Usage Errors
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The mode of exam will be online in three slot i.e from 8am to 10.30 am,11 am to 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 5pm.
- The examination will be held on 21st to 25th April 2018.
- The exam will be of 180 minutes.
- The question paper will be in the form of MCQs.
- 1 marks will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Language of paper will be English.
- The paper will carry sections of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English Aptitude.
- There will be 120 questions in total. Below is the chart of total marks for different sections .
For any queries related to VSAT Syllabus 2018,please comment below.