VMU EEE 2018: VMU EEE (Vinayak Mission University Engineering Entrance Examination ) is an engineering entrance exam conducted by Vinayaka Mission University. Candidates may apply for admission into engineering UG programmes. The application form will be available from 20th February 2018, on the official website. VMU EEE 2018 is likely to be conducted in May 2018.
The admission to B.Tech or B.E will be done on the basis of the score in the VMU EEE 2018 examination. Many colleges consider VMU EEE 2018 scorecard and candidates can get admission to good colleges offering engineering course.
VMU EEE 2018 Important Dates
The exam dates have been released by the authority. The dates are mentioned in a table below. Candidates can bookmark our page for latest updates regarding VMU EEE 2018
|Online Registration||20th February 2018|
|Online Registration (last date)||7th May 2018|
|VMU EEE Exam Date||21st May 2018|
|Result Declaration||26th May 2018|
|Counselling Date||26th May 2018|
VMU EEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of VMU EEE Application Form 2018 below.
- The form will be available in online mode, post or in person.
- The online registration will start on 20th February 2018.
- Filling VMU EEE 2018 Application Form :
- In person -Candidates can get VMU EEE 2018 Application form 2018 from the designated centres. They need to fill the form and submit it to the university address on or before the acceptance date.
- By Post- Candidates can purchase the form at the designated centres. After the purchase of VMU EEE Application Form one fill the details and send it by post with attached DD. Candidates will be charged extra postal charges.
- Online- it is the most feasible mode as candidates can virtually fill their form by visiting the official website. Candidates need to register themselves and fill all the details mentioned in the application form. They need to upload their documents like photograph, signature etc. After going through the registration and form filling process, the candidate will receive confirmation status.
- Application Fee for all the candidates is Rs 2000 /-
- The fee can be paid by net banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card and DD in the favour of Vinayaka Mission University payable at Salem or Chennai.
VMU EEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- For B.tech, candidates must have passed 10+2 in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Biotechnology, candidates must have cleared with Physics & Biology,
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in 12th Grade.
- For B.Arch course, candidates must have cleared 12th with Mathematics as a subject.
VMU EEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be 3 hrs minutes.
- The examination will be in offline mode
- The no. of question will be MCQs.
- Paper will be divided into three parts- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
VMU EEE Exam Pattern => Click Here
VMU EEE 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of VMU EEE 2018 syllabus.The subjects that are included in the syllabus or question paper will be from Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. The syllabus will be based on the 12th standard.
VMU EEE Admit Card 2018
The admit card will be available to the candidates in online mode. Admit card will not be sent by post. The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give an examination without the admit card.
VMU EEE Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s performance.
- The result will be announced in May 2018.
VMU EEE Admission/Counselling Schedule 2018
- VMU EEE Counselling will be provided after the announcement of result.
- It may take place 26th May 2018
- The schedule will be sent to the qualified students either by post or via SMS or email
VMU EEE 2018 Helpdesk
- Numbers – +91 427 3987000, 2477316 / 317 / 594 / 598
- [email protected]
For any queries related to VMU EEE 2018, please comment below.