JEE Advance 2018: Jee Advanced 2018 mock test has released now. The examination is organized to get admission to the undergraduate course leading to UG, Integrated PG or UG PG dual degree. These courses are offered in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Sciences or Pharmaceutics.
JEE Advance 2018 Important Dates
The exam dates has been released by the board. Check here from the table below:
|Online Registration||4th week of April 2018|
|Online Registration close date||1st week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of May 2018|
|JEE Advance Paper 1 & 2 (Announced)||20th May 2018
Paper 1: 9.00 am to 12 pm
Paper 2 : 2 pm to 5 pm
|Release of Answer Key||1st week of June 2018|
|Feedback on Answer Key||1st week of June 2018|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2018|
|*AAT Online registration date||2nd week of June 2018|
|AAT Exam Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|AAT Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment Starts||3rd week of June 2018|
*Architecture Aptitude Test
JEE Advance Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the details of JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 below.
- Form will be available through online mode. No other mode will be entertained by the board.
- The form will be released and candidates can fill it from 4th week of April 2018.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online as no correction will be allowed after the form submission
- Keep the print out copy of the form for further use.
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline SBI Challan mode. Fee details are given below:
|Examination Centre in India|
|Female Candidates||Rs 1300 + GST**|
|Rs 1300 + GST**|
|All other candidates||Rs 2600 + GST**|
|Late Fee||Rs 500|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|All candidates||USD 160 + GST** (SAARC Countries)|
|All candidates||USD 300 + GST** (Non SAARC Countries)|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
** Exact GST amount will specified as per government of India rules at the time of registration
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The applicants must be citizen of India / PIO( Person of Indian Origin )/ Overseas Citizen Of India ( OCI ) card holder.
- For JEE Advanced 2018, India National (Including OCI/POI) should appear in JEE Main 2018
- Candidates Should be among the top 2, 24000 (Including all categories) by securing positive marks in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2018.
- The age criteria : Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1993.There is age relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST/PwD categories. They must be born on or after 1st October 1988.
- Candidates must appear for JEE Advance exam (IIT JEE Exam) a maximum of two times in a consecutive year .
- Candidates who appeared in JEE Advance 2017 for the first time, they are also eligible to sit for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examination for the first time in the year 2017-2018.
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examination for the first time in the year 2015-2016.
- Candidates should not be admitted in IIT irrespective whether they have accepted seat or not .
- Candidates whose admission was cancelled in IIT should are not eligible for JEE Main 2018.
- Candidates who have paid for the seats and not accepted the seat are eligible for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Candidates have to score minimum 75% Aggregate marks in + 2 or equivalent and for SC/ST/PwD category it is 65%.
JEE Advance 2018 Exam Pattern
- The mode of exam will be online.
- The examination will be held on 20th May 2018.
- Examination will be comprised of 2 papers and both the papers are compulsory to attempt.
- The language of the question paper will be Hindi & English.
- The exam will be of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be in the form of MCQs.
- Both the papers consist of three separate sections which include physics, chemistry and mathematics.
JEE Advance 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of JEE Advance 2018 Syllabus. The subjects that is included in the syllabus or question paper will be formed from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates who want to apply for architecture will have to appear in AAT exam. The syllabus of AAT will comprise of some extra subjects like free hand drawing, architectural awareness, geometrical drawing etc.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018
The candidates can access their admit card from official website of JEE Advance . Admit card will be available online from the 2nd week of May 2018. The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give examination without the admit card.
JEE Advanced Result 2018
Rank obtained in the examination will decide the future of the candidates to get admission in the particular course. The result will be announced in the 2nd week of June 2018.The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the rank card.
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2018
The answer key will be published by the board after the examination so that candidates can check and analyze their score. The answer key & ORS (optical response sheets) will be published on the official website. However, no official notice regarding JEE Advanced Answer Key 2018 has been released. Candidates can bookmark our page for the latest information regarding JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Advanced Counselling Schedule 2018
A separate notification will be released for the counselling procedure of JEE Advanced 2018. Candidates can bookmark our page for the latest information regarding counselling of JEE Advanced 2018. Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the main authority which organizes a centralized counseling for admission to IITs, NITs, ISM & other govt. Funded Technical Institutes.
Changes in JEE Advance 2018
- The exam will be online mode.
- Top 2,24,000 scores of JEE Main 2018 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advance 2018.
- JEE Advanced Fee increases after GST.
JEE Advanced 2018 mock test & help video for CBT is available for practice.
JEE Advanced 2018 syllabus has been released officially.
JEE Advanced eligibility criteria for PIO/OCI has been released.
For any queries related to JEE Advanced 2018, please comment below.