VITEEE 2018: Viteee 2018 also referred as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. It is a university level examination, which is organized by VIT University. It is an examination conducted for providing admission into the B.Tech programme in Chennai and other Vellore campus. The exam will be conducted via online mode. In this article we have provided all the details regarding the VITEEE 2018 notification.
VITEEE 2018 Important Dates
The exam dates has been released by the board. Check here from the table below:
|Online Registration||1st November 2017|
|Online Registration last date||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit card releasing date||At the time of slot booking|
|Exam Date||4th –15th 2018 April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 25th April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of VITEEE Application Form 2018 below.
- Form will be available through online or offline mode
- The online form has been released on the official website from 1st November 2018.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- Candidates can get offline application form from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- Candidates have to submit the hard copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- In case, the candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the hard copy of application form filled to the following address mentioned below:
Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2018 Application Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline DD mode. Fee details are given below:
OMR Application Form – Rs 1200
Online Application Form – 1150
Latest Update– Application Form has been released on 1st November 2018
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Biology Subjects.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have obtained 60% marks (50%for sc/st & north eastern state.
- Candidates whose dob falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The mode of exam will be online.
- The examination will be held on 4th – 15th April 2018.
- The exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be in the form of MCQs.
- 1 marks will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- There will be 125 questions in total .
VITEEE 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of VITEEE 2018 Syllabus. The subjects that are included in the syllabus or question paper will be formed Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & English.
VITEEE Admit Card 2018
The candidates can access their admit card from official website of VITEEE 2018. Admit card will be available at the time of slot booking i.e around third week of March. The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give examination without the admit card.
VITEEE Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s performance.
- Rank details will be send to the candidates through SMS .
- The result will be announced on or before 25th April 2018 through online mode.
VITEEE Answer Key 2018
VITEEE does not provide answer key for VITEEE 2018 as the examination is online. Incase the answer key will be published by the board after the examination we will be providing a link below so that candidates can check and analyze their score.
VITEEE Counselling Schedule 2018
A separate notification will be released for the counselling procedure of VITEEE 2018. The counseling will be started from 2nd week of May 2018. Candidates can bookmark our page for the latest information regarding counselling of VITEEE 2018.
For any queries related to VITEEE 2018, please comment below.