This article has been updated with valid information about TS PGECET 2018 examination .
TS PGECET 2018: Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TSPGECET) is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Applicants clearing this entrance exam can secure their admission in the first year of post graduate courses like engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy and planning in the state of Telangana. Aspirants wishing to appear in this exam can find all the details, updates and notifications like application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, admit card and result, regarding the exam in the article below.
|Date of Commencement of Application Form||Second week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form without late fee||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form with late fees||Last week of May 2018|
|Downloading of Admit card||the Fourth week of May 2018|
|Examination date||Last week of may to first week June 2018|
|Result Announcement||June 2018|
|Counseling Starts||August 2018|
|Admission Starts||September 2018|
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form
- TS PGECET 2018 form will be available for filling online and candidates wishing to appear can fill it by going to the official portal of TS PGECET 2018.
- The application fee will be also submitted online and candidates are advised to read the user guide before filling the form.
- The cost of application will be Rs 800 for general category and Rs 400 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- The candidates will receive an SMS after successful filling of the form and they can also know the status of their form at any time.
- GATE qualified candidates will have to apply separately for TS PGECET for admission in the state of Telangana.
- If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one course, he shall have to submit a separate fee for registration in each test.
TS PGECET 2018 Eligibility
- The candidate along with being an Indian national shall also hold a domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Local/Non-Local status of the candidates shall be fulfilled as per the requirements prescribed for the admissions
- The candidate shall have secured an aggregate of at least 50%( General category),45% for reserved category candidates.
TS PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam would be two hours long.
- The question paper will consist of 120 questions carrying 1 marks each.
- The exam will be conducted in 2 sessions ie. Morning and evening session.
- The medium of the exam will be English.
- Syllabus of this exam will be comprised of the syllabus of the qualifying exam.
|TS PGECET 2018 Test Paper||Paper Code|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||GG|
The exam will be conducted at two regional centers only namely Warangal and Hyderabad. Complete details will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
TS PGECET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of TS Pgecet in the fourth week of May 2018. We will provide the steps for downloading the admit card once it will be released officially.
TS PGECET 2018 Results
The result of the exam will be in all probability will be declared on the official website and rank card can be downloaded from the same. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate from.
TS PGECET 2018 Counselling
The candidates who have obtained more marks than the cut-off marks will be invited for the Document Verification round. The candidates have to report as per the prescribed schedule for document verification. After the completion of verification round, the candidates are permitted for the web options entry in which he/she can make the choices for the college and branch. The candidates who have obtained more marks than the cut-off marks will be invited for the document verification round. The candidates have to report as per the prescribed schedule for document verification. After the completion of verification round, the candidates are permitted for the web options entry in which he/she can make the choices for the college and branch.