If you are train traveller and you travel often then we have a good news for you. Now, AC 3-tier Coach will get revamped.
Railway officials have asserted that they were unable to redesign and make changes in look of the coach ever since its launch for some reason. However, they are now planning to design the entire AC 3-Tier Coach from “the scratch.”
Also Read: Indian Railways Estimate Rs 10,000 Crore Revenue From Advertising Screens At Stations
According to an Indian Express report, the standard and classic colour of the blue upholstery of the Railways will be changed to beige-cream-grey colour. The efforts are also being made to make the lower berths of the coach more comfortable.
Also Read: From May 2017, This Railways App Will Make Travelling Easier For You!
M K Gupta, General Manager of the Modern Coach Factory workshop in Rae Bareli said that they were still waiting for the centre to approve the design for the first coach of the train.
Here we have listed few new features which may be added to the all-new AC 3-tier coach:
- In order to make lower berths more comfortable, a thin cushioned plank will be lodged next to the side-lower seats. This will enable passengers to lower to make the lower berth flat and in alignment by pushing the plank up.
- Two plug points and six USB ports for every cabin has also been added in the eight berths making it easier for the passengers to charge their phones.
- Reading light for each berth will also been added.
- To go up to upper berth better secure grip for the ladder will also be equipped.
- A Faucet is likely to replace the old chained steel mug.
- Now, the old chained steel mug will be replaced with a faucet in toilets of new revamped train coaches.
- New tiny plastic clip will replace the old bottle holder
- CCTV cameras will also be installed near doors along with smoke detector alarms.
- The train coaches will also bear individual urinals for men in the toilets and lodge an adjustable nappy-changing table for babies.
- The new coaches will also be fitted with coffee-vending machines
This post first appeared on Latest India News, Breaking News Live, Current Hea, please read the originial post: here