Samsung has finally launched its much awaited Gear S3 smartwatch ahead of IFA 2016 conference in Berlin.
The company has launched two variants of the device – Gear S3 Frontier and Gear S3 Classic.
- Samsung Gear S3 features a 1.3-inch circular Super Amoled display of 360×360 pixel resolution and 278 ppi pixel density.
- The Gear S3 series has 4GB Internal memory, 768MB RAM and a 380 mAh battery along with wireless charging support as well IP68 water and dust resistance.
- The smartwatch also has a full colour ‘Always On’ display with Corning Gorilla Glass SR+ protection.
- Both watches support Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, MST, and GPS.
- Samsung Gear S3 comes with an IP68 rating that makes it dust and water resistant.
- The Samsung Gear S3 Frontier and Gear S3 Classic also come with 22mm straps.
Samsung , however, not confirmed the pricing for the Gear S3, nor announced a specific date when the watches will be available.
For all the latest news and updates from India and across the globe, follow us on @NewsWorldIN on Twitter and Ctrl+Click or tap to follow the link" href="https://www.facebook.com/newsworldin/" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://www.google.com/url?hl=en-GB&q=https://www.facebook.com/newsworldin/&source=gmail&ust=1472796023676000&usg=AFQjCNGMiIbXpd57w8NXcdK3T4umClqOyA">News World India on Facebook
This post first appeared on Latest India News, Breaking News Live, Current Hea, please read the originial post: here