We live in the world of connections and online societies and to maintain the same a strong Broadband Connection is indispensable. But do we always get what we are promised? Do we get the speed we are promised? Do we get the value for money service? In most cases a consumer is provided the speed that is mentioned on the plan, but then what goes wrong? So, what can we do personally to ladder up our online experience?
There are some steps to make a better use of the Best broadband Connections
- Get high speed on a slow network – Using a USB cable can significantly enhance the speed. We often have our desktops fixed in the furthest nooks of our rooms which make it difficult for the signal to flow freely. And thus the USB cable comes as a savior and gives an enhanced experience while using the same network.Most internet issues are an outcome of poor reception zones thus using a USB cable can significantly increase the speed of your broadband.
- Manipulate the OpenDNS – All broadband service providers are given their own DNS Servers and these servers rule the speed and connectivity potentially. A website works faster when more DNS servers are being used.Using the OpenDNS can work effectively and enhance the speed when faced with speed and connectivity issues.
- Using a Wired Connection – A wireless connection comes with its own perks such as having flexibility of using your device anywhere in the house however there is a drawback. It is possible that you might not get the same speed in the each corner of the house on a wireless connection. A wired connection is more trusted and is known for rendering better internet speed. And it must always be kept as one of the options especially to be used in case of emergency.
- Router Quality – The service that you receive for your internet connection depends predominantly on the router that is being used. Well quality is the key and one cannot have a good quality experience on a low quality router. If continuously faced with connectivity issues, it would be wise to check and test the quality of the user that you have been provided with.
- Securing your Personal Network – Complaining about speed is a common phenomenon; however it has been observed that people ignore securing their own network. It is imperative to have a secured network, making sure that your network is not an open one or that your password cannot be cracked easily. One must make sure that they have kept a password that is encrypted strongly and is a good combo of alphabets, numbers and signs.
This post first appeared on Unlimited Broadband Plans By Connect | The Smarter, please read the originial post: here