Chapman University Jobs – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, US
Chapman University – Schmid College of Science and Technology has invited applications for the recruitment of Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Hagfish Slime Biophysics. January 2018.
Job Title: Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Hagfish Slime Biophysics. January 2018
Job Location: Orange
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. or an equivalent of a doctoral degree in biophysics or biochemistry by the beginning of employment at Chapman University.
The doctorate or equivalent must have been awarded within the last five years and candidate has not exceeded five years of prior postdoctoral experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of the subject disciplines.
- Organizational and project management skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Skill in leading, coordinating, and supervising the work of others
- Planning and designing research experiments
- Data collection, processing, and analysis
- Work with live animals (hagfish), including animal care, anesthesia, slime collection
- Operation of specialized scientific equipment.
- Presentation of project results to research group and industry collaborators
- Work with industry collaborators to ensure success of project
- Writing of technical publications, reports, and scientific publications
- Training and supervision of undergraduate researchers
How to Apply: Applicants should electronically submit a CV, research statement, list of publications, and list of references to:
Dr. Douglas Fudge at [email protected].
Applications should be received before December 20, 2017, in order to receive full consideration, but the position will remain open until filled.
Successful completion of a background check is required for the final candidate.
Last Date for Apply: 20 December 2017
Click Here for More Details
The post Chapman University Jobs – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, US appeared first on PeerScientist Jobs.