ICMR – RMRC Jobs 2017: Consultant Microbiologist, India
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre has announced notification for the recruitment of contractual posts Consultant Microbiologist for project entitled “National Reference Laboratory-TB under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP)”
Job Title: Consultant Microbiologist
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Educational Qualification: MD Microbiology or Ph.D. Medical Microbiology or MSc. (Medical or Applied Microbiology)
Years of Experience: Five years of relevant work experience
Salary: Rs. 65,000/-
Age Limit: 65 years
- To handle day to day correspondence in National Reference Laboratory pertaining to Culture and DST.
- To conduct the on-site evaluation of Laboratories under RNTCP and submit periodic reports to CTD.
- To implement SOPs in NRL, revision of SOPs as per program need incorporating newer technology.
- Provide technical support in expansion of the full range of activities under the external quality assessment (EQA) for sputum smear microscopy and mycobacterial culture and drug susceptibility testing.
- Support in planning and scaling up of quality assured mycobacterial culture and drug susceptibility testing (DST) for MDR TB management and drug resistance surveillance.
- To provide on the job training to the laboratory technicians in NRL.
- To engage maintenance agencies for NRL equipment and monitor their performance.
- To assist and monitor implementation of lab QA in States, in coordination with respective microbiologist (IRL & EQA) for all technologies (LJ, LC, LPA, CBNAAT).
- To coordinate with partner organizations engaged in infrastructure development or culture / DST capacity development of NRL.
- To oversee date entry of Direct Microscopy / CDST labs into the TB ICT application (NIKSHAY).
- To provide timely feedback to CTD on the performance of laboratories under RNTCP.
- To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & NIKSHAY tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action.
- Any other tasks assigned as per program needs.
How to Apply: Interested candidates possessing the required qualification may attend the walk in interview along with the attached prescribed format and photocopies of the documents/ certificates, CV along with a passport size photograph. After scrutiny and verification of original documents, eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test/skill test/interview.
Date of the Interview: 5th January 2018
Time of the Interview: 1:30 PM
Venue of the Interview: ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar751023
Click Here for More Details
The post ICMR – RMRC Jobs 2017: Consultant Microbiologist, India appeared first on PeerScientist Jobs.