New Delhi: Having healthy and thick Hair is a big problem these days. Due to pollution and weather change more than 80 percent of girls face difficulty to grow hair full of nutrients.
ALSO READ: Are you overweight? You may be facing these 10 sex related problems
Here we brought some important point which you should keep in mind for perfect hair:
Prepare your hair:
- Oil your hair two to three hours beforehand.
- An oil massage opens pores and enables better absorption of oil nutrients.
- Oil your hair from roots to tips and don’t massage too hard.
- You can use coconut, mustard or olive oil and even a combination for your pre-shampooing routine.
- This will remove extra oil from hair and scalp and wash off dry skin on the scalp.
- It will further help open the cuticles and soften the hair.
- When rinsing, keep in mind to not start rubbing hair immediately but wait for your hair to be soaking wet.
Shampoo your hair:
- For dry and damaged hair, it’s best to opt for sulfate and paraben-free shampoo.
- Whereas for thin hair, go for a volumising shampoo.
- In any case, avoid shampoo with synthetic ingredients so that your hair doesn’t get damaged.
- Don’t rinse off the shampoo with warm water.
- It helps in retaining moisture and binding hair cuticles.
- Do not apply it on scalp.
- Leave it on for a minute or so and then rinse it off with cold water.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
Apply a conditioning mask once a week.
A hair mask can offer deeper hydration and repair, leaving hair lush and shiny.
Let your hair dry, the best way is to take a towel and wrap it around your head and soak all the extra water.
Experts suggest washing hair at least thrice a week and oiling at least two times a week.
Do not ignore dandruff. Use an anti-dandruff shampoo and alternate it with your regular shampoo till dandruff persists.
ALSO READ: How yogurt can benefit your skin and hair | Check
The post Are you washing your hair properly? Check appeared first on NewsTrack English.