Jhansi: Launching a broadside against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi on Sunday said former will not even take the name of Uttar Pradesh after losing in the Assembly elections.
“PM has done the same during Bihar elections. He will even stop talking about UP, after suffering defeat to SP-Congress,” said Rahul while addressing a joint election meeting here along with UP CM Akhilesh Yadav.
Taking a dig at Bharatiya Janata Party, Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh said BJP leaders to visit doctor after the UP Polls
What else Rahul Gandhi said?
- PM Modi has lost his smile after our party agreed for an alliance with SP in the state.
- Over 1.1 lakh crore of loans were disbursed by Modi government to these business houses at the cost of common man.
- The note ban has halted the economic growth of the country.
- The Narendra Modi government is committed to help industrialists like Vijay Mallya, who fled from India with thousands of crores.
- The problems have been only faced by our farmers and poor.
- The alliance between Samajwadi Party and Congress will work in the direction of development of the state.
- Products will be manufactured with the label ‘Made in UP’ instead of ‘Made in China’.
- We want to make Uttar Pradesh as ‘One district One product’.
- This alliance has several future prospects for the youth, women and farmers in UP.
Attacking PM Modi, Akhilesh Yadav said:
- They said “acche din aayenge”. I want to ask you people “Kya aaye acche din?” (whether the good days have come?).
- Forget about 15 lakhs, 15 Rupees till date have not come into the accounts of poor.
- They made a bunch of fake promises during the Lok Sabha elections.
- Demonetisation move forced people to stand in long queues. Few even died.
- Samajwadi Party can count a number of development works for the people. BJP should explain at least one development work that it did in UP
- BJP has a tendency of misleading people. It has not done any developmental work in three years.
The post PM Modi will forget UP after losing elections, says Rahul Gandhi appeared first on Newstrack English.