Geologists say that it has all the distinct features to qualify as the 8th continent.
More about Zealandia:
– It is around five million sq km in size, almost the size of an Indian subcontinent.
– Whereabouts of Zealandia was revealed in a Journal published in the Geological Society of America’s Journal.
– 94 per cent of the land has been submerged under water.
– New Zealand’s North and South Islands, and New Caledonia are actually parts of Zealandia.
– If approved, Zealandia will join the crew of continents Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, and Australia.
The post All you want to know about the 8th continent – Zealandia appeared first on Newstrack English.