Allahabad: Union Minister Anupriya Patel on Saturday alleged that the ruling Samajwadi Party government in Uttar Pradesh had misused the Centre’s fund which was meant for the development of the state.
Addressing an election rally in Fafamau here, Anupriya Patel slammed the Samajwadi Party and its ally Congress by saying that former looted the state and latter country.
What else Anupriya Patel said?
– Patel is the Minister of State in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
– Funds allotted by the Centre for various schemes under my department have been misused by the state government.
– Congress looted the country and SP looted state.
– Development in Uttar Pradesh is not possible under the SP-Congress alliance government.
– Former Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) created history in corruption.
– In three years of the BJP government at the Centre, not even a single allegation of corruption has come its way.
The post Congress and SP looted India and UP, says Anupriya Patel appeared first on Newstrack English.