******Seeking Sitter for our little Bubba **** (lakewood)
Childcare Needed Start Immediately
Seeking a nanny near Lakewood for 1 child. We are searching for a full work day (Tuesday 7:20am-4:30pm) and a half day of (Wednesday 7:20am-12:30pm) as well as occasional potential additional days a month based on mom's work schedule. Our little baby is our world and we love our baby so very much thus please know you will be taking care of first time parents baby. Hence very protective, caring, and extremely attentive to baby and everything and everyone in his world. Our little baby just turned 1 year and he will need to be taken care at our home. We are looking for someone that can commit to spending time with our son and give him the best care possible. This will require of nanny/sitter to be involved with him and playing during waking hours. Must be CPR certified. We will ask for proof. If not must be willing to get this done before start date.
Preference given to those who love reading to kids. An interest in musical instruments. We'd like someone who enjoys arts & crafts. Some light tidying up would be part of our caregiver's responsibilities; I will leave list of task to be done during sleeping time of baby. Nanny/babysitter will not be sitting down watching TV during paid time. In fact baby does not watch any TV or Netflix etc. thus no television or devices viewing of any kind. Schedule Details: We need guarantee days. We (mom and dad) are not flexible with our dates and times we must be in office thus, our child's care needs to be committed and consistent.
Note please do NOT apply if any of the following apply to you:
1) Do not have your own transportation or guarantee reliable source of transportation
3) You are allergic to dogs (we have two small yorkies)
4) If you have children you plan to bring with you; we ONLY want your attention to be for our baby
5) You do not have references (we will be asking for references)
6) You live outside of the Lakewood/Tacoma/Puyallup (within 20minutes) area (we do not want to hire someone that lives outside the city limits)
7) You do not have a Valid ID; you must be able to provide an ID
8) You are under 18 years of age; you must be at least 18 years old.
Pay: hourly pay negotiable ($5-$7) based on experience
Days: Tuesday 7:20am-4:30pm & Wednesday 7:20am-12:30pm
Hours: 14-16 hours a week plus possibly additional hours as needed
1) Reply to the email above
2) Resume/Experience/ description of your self (we need to know a bit about you)
3) Your full name
6) Availability (when can you begin)
7) Are you local to our city limits
8) Do you have reliable transportation
We will only contact perspective child care that is professional and is able to reply with all that is required.
We thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.