What We Tested
Berg Outdoor Hiking Shoes BABIRUSA €99,95
Buy them here
- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Midsole with dual density EVA foam for superior cushioning and shock-absorption
- Toe area with rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue to prevent dirt from getting in
The Berg Babirusa is a lightweight hybrid trainer/walking shoe, and Mr. CWS can’t get enough of them – he’s been wearing them non stop for the past 3 months. I’ve quizzed him, and he’s revealed to me the following things that he loves about them.
- Super comfortable to wear for long periods of time, with good levels of cushioning
- Ideal for general active use, working brilliantly as a trainer or as a walking shoe
- Nice styling with bright orange flashes that make them stand out
- Excellent grip from the soles, ideal for use even in wet, slippy conditions
- If you are planning on doing hardcore walking, a dedicated walking boot is probably your best bet
This is a versatile and good looking hybrid trainer that’s Ideal for General Active use. Thanks to excellent grips on the sole, they can be worn even in wet, muddy and snowy conditions. They provide a good degree of comfort, and they are nice and light to wear, so they get a big thumbs up from Mr CWS!
Thank you to Berg Outdoor who provided the top for us to review.