Running from the 20th to the 25th February, the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018 is set to return, taking over a full five halls of the NEC in Birmingham, and we’re delighted to have 5 pairs of tickets to give away!
How to Enter
- Entry is via the Camping with Style Facebook page.
- To enter you need to make sure that you have liked the Camping with Style Facebook page and tagged a friend in the comments section of the competition post, why not tell us what you love about camping or why you’d like to win and we’ll choose our favourite comments to win tickets!
For full Competition terms and conditions see the bottom of this page.
About The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018
All the new season tents, trailer tents and folding caravans are displayed, together with camping and outdoor leisure accessories and, of course, the UK’s largest exhibition line-up of caravans, motorhomes, campervans, caravan holiday homes and lodges.
Visitors can try their hand at motorhome manoeuvring, campervan test driving and caravan towing * as well as exploring UK and overseas camping destinations. Whether new to camping and leisure vehicle holidays or an avid adventurer, the Caravan, Camping and
Motorhome Show 2018 offers staycation inspiration and advice for all. It really is a great day out that we can thoroughly recommend!
With encouraging everyone to spend ‘24 hours outdoors’ in 2018 a theme of this year’s show, the Discovery Theatre’s celebrity line-up includes inspiring and informative talks from a number of renowned names. Adventurers Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Anna McNuff share tales of their epic expeditions, while Rowland Rivron, Monica Rivron, Matt Allwright, Katie Chapman and Monty Halls also appear.
An array of cookery experts take to the stage throughout the show’s six days, sharing quick and easy on-the- go recipes. See demonstrations from celebrity chefs such as Rustie Lee, Dean Edwards, Paul Da Costa Greaves, Chris Bavin and more.
New attractions for 2018 include a skate rink and Holiday Park Experience as well as favourites such as an assault course and climbing wall, there’s plenty of free activities to enjoy. Also pitching up are The Camping and Caravanning Club and the Caravan and Motorhome Club offering thousands of camping destinations at home and abroad, while partners such as The Woodland Trust offer inspiration on walks and getting outdoors.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ccmshow.co.uk or by phone on 0844 873 7333, children aged 15 and under enter free.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No cash alternative offered
- Competition closes at 6pm GMT Friday 16th February 2018
- 5 pairs of tickets to give away, winners will be selected based on our favourite comments and winners will be notified via our Facebook page after the closing date
- Entry is via our Facebook page. Please refer to the Facebook competition post to enter, ensuring you have liked our Facebook page and tagged a friend
- Tickets to be collected at the press office at the NEC, the press office is located outside Hall 4, suites 4.8 and 4.9. It is accessible from within the hall during the following hours: Tuesday 20 : 09:45 – 17:00, Wednesday 21 : 09:45 – 17:00, Thursday 22: 09:45 – 17:00,Friday 23: 09:45 – 17:00,Saturday 24: 09:45 – 17:00,Sunday 25: 09:45 – 12:00
- Camping with Style reserve the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any time
- Entrants must be over 18 years old
*Driving licence required.
The post COMPETITION | Win Tickets to the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018! appeared first on Camping with Style Camping Blog | Activities • Glamping • Travel • Adventure.