First of all let us look at the listing you get
Our one page Business Listing costs just £45 per year, this is £3.75 per month and so less than £1 a week. This weekly price is roughly equivalent to what you would pay for a couple of adwords clicks.
A single page listing gives you:
- Unlimited textual description that can contain photos, video, textual deep links
- Links to your website, twitter and facebook accounts
- Full postal address and phone number
- Map co-ordinates putting you on oiur interactive maps
All the text you enter becomes searchable on the website when a visitor performs a text search and your listing will be displayed on all our map pages when someone is browsing your area.
In addition to the website listing we can push out any events or special offers via our own facebook and twitter feeds.
This means you will get the following three main benefits:
- A search engine optimised listing on our website that can push our visitors to your business.
- In bound links to your website that will help your own Google ranking as it comes from a relevant page on a well respected UK website.
- Visibility through our many social channels.
- Click through to your website from the UK Beaches Guide
Here are some numbers to show you what the UK Beach Guide is about:
- 1,233 beaches
- 2,735 activities/thinks to do/tourist attractions
- 3,800 places to eat
- 5,434 places to stay
- 193 shops
- 195 services
Some website visit stats (August 2015):
- 87,009 website visits
- 45% male, 55% female
- An even split across all age groups from 18 to 65+
Some sales achieved for our bigger listing organisations (4 months June 2015 – Sept 2015):
- Large UK hotel chain: 220 sales totalling just over £28,000
- UK wide cottage company: 3 sales totalling just over £2,568
- UK wide holiday park company: c11 sales totalling just over £3,504
We have tried to demonstrate above that £45 is easily recovered through SEO value and increased bookings.
Hopefully we have shown why a £45/year listing is worth a go.
We take listings from any type of business including places to stay, places to eat, tourist attractions, instructors and local shops.
For more information see UK advertising pages. We also have a number of other advertising options if a business listing is not your cup of tea.