Meet us at IOT Asia 2018 Singapore
For the past 4 years, Iot Asia has been at the forefront of bringing global collaboration and partnership opportunities to governments, businesses and communities in Asia. IoT Asia is an award winning stage that brings together technology heads, design architects, solution architects, engineers, academic institutions, investors and start-ups to assess the latest trends and partnership models in Asia.
We are at IOT Asia 2018 to showcase some of our innovative solutions around wireless sensor enabled automation solutions for warehouses, indoor farms, factories, hospitals, construction sites etc. Read about IOT success stories
- Long range active RFID sensors with 10 year battery life
- Multi function Zigbee wireless sensor modules
- Wirepas solutions for large scale IOT deployment
- Building automation for lighting & security management
- Indoor farm automation for irrigation, fertigation and lighting
- Logistics supply chain visibility, cold chain monitoring
- Warehouse automation, safety, security
- Workplace safety in construction, workforce tracking
- Equipment condition monitoring in manufacturing industry
TechSpace IOT Asia
The TechSpace at IoT Asia will be hosting some very exciting on-floor seminars run by community groups and in-country experts throughout the two-day event. Designed in a seminar-format at the exhibition, each of TechSpace’s session will be conducted by an industry insider. Be prepared to geek out and talk about all things connected with these technology experts and enthusiasts.TechSpace is a free-to-attend on-floor activity for all attendees!
IOT Solutions singapore – Venue
Singapore EXPO is equipped with 2,500 parking lots and a variety of food and beverage outlets, along with over 500 hotel rooms within walking distance. Singapore EXPO is conveniently located 5 minutes from Changi International Airport and 20 minutes from the city centre.
Visit us at IOT Asia 2018 Stall E21 to know more about our IOT solutions.
The post Solutions @ IOT Asia 2018 appeared first on Wireless sensors In construction industry, factories | Condition monitoring, track & trace solutions.