1Weather, Yahoo Weather, and The Weather Channel are among Top Weather Apps. But if you want a quick weather update without thinking about installing any App, GoogleNow is your best bet.
Google Now provides many convenient ways of getting updated on Weather Conditions:
- Updates through Notifications bar
- Swiping left on the Home Screen
- Creating an icon on the Home Screen
- Type your location and the word “weather”. For example, if you are looking for an update on Weather Conditions in San Francisco, just type “San Francisco Weather” in the search bar. This will give a weather update on Google.
- Click anywhere on the Weather update to open Google Weather
- In the settings tab, use “Add to Home Screen” option
The post Google Now Weather appeared first on Moftare.