Fortnite update 1.42 is set to release tomorrow (February 8, 2018), and Epic Games has detailed it beforehand. To celebrate Valentine’s Day, the game has received a bunch of themed skins (see above) for its Battle Royale mode. A new weapon is also being added: a crossbow. The weapon is perfect for stealth play.
Check out the full Fortnite update 1.42 patch notes below:
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save progression for stats or challenges.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
- Removed harsh high-frequency sound from the Chomp Jr pickaxe.
- This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type.
- Found from floor loot and treasure chests.
- This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.
This is a light week for patch notes, but fear not! We have plenty to bring you in the following weeks. Quests, events, bug fixes, quality of life improvements and more. Below you can see our current roadmap for big things to expect in upcoming Save the World updates.
- Known Issue: Chests have low-resolution graphics on the results screen
- Trophies will now properly be awarded to PS4 players
Fortnite update 1.42 releases on February 8, 2018.
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
The post Read the Fortnite Update 1.42 Patch Notes appeared first on The Video Games.