The latest issue of Famitsu magazine has a developer Interview regarding the newly announced SoulCalibur VI. Transcribed in Japanese by Ryokutya2089 and translated by Siliconera, the interview goes over some of the new features coming to SoulCalibur VI, and other interesting tidbits. SoulCalibur VI is set to release in 2018.
Here are some of the new SoulCalibur VI features:
- The “Reversal Edge” can be performed with a single button. While pressing the button it blocks all attacks from high, middle, low, and grabs. When you let go of the button the character will slash and enter a scene.
- The team is focusing on making enjoyable sword fights with the press of a button using Reversal Edge.
- The “Lethal Hit” is an advanced system where landing certain moves in the right condition will send the opponent flying.
- The Guard Impact no longer consumes your meter.
- Some commands that were difficult to pull off up until now have also been made to activate with just one button.
There are some other interesting facts to pull from the interview, as well. Development for SoulCalibur VI is about 70% complete, and they’re getting a lot of help on the title from outside developers… maybe they’re helping with crossover characters? The developers are teasing some collaborations in the interview, after all. Also, character creation is making a comeback, though no information has been revealed on it yet.
SoulCalibur VI releases on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2018.
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
The post Find Out About New Soulcalibur 6 Features and More appeared first on The Video Games.